The cookies and similar technologies that we use on Mediapart are of different types and allow us to pursue different purposes.
Some are necessary for the site and the mobile application to function (you cannot refuse them). Others are optional but help to facilitate your experience as a reader and in a way to support Mediapart. You can refuse or accept them below, depending on their purposes.
You can make your choice, for each category, by activating or deactivating the switch button.
Required for operation
site or application
Connection of subscribers, anonymized audience measurement, sending push notifications, monitoring of breakdowns, highlighting of our services: these tools are necessary for monitoring the activity of our services and for their proper functioning.
find out more
Here are the different cookies and similar technologies included in this category:
- Authentication cookies : connection of subscribers.
- AT Internet : anonymized audience measurement
- Display of multimedia editorial content : videos (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, INA), social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), documents (Scribd, Document Cloud, Slideshare), sounds (SoundCloud, Spotify, Deezer), maps (Google Maps, Mapbox, CartoDB, uMap), infographics (Highcharts, GitHub, Datawrapper, Flourish, Infogram, ThingLink, jQuery, Google Fonts, Bootstrap), live blogs (24liveblog, CoverItLive), help with media integration in Journal and Club publications (Embedly ).
- Typeform : optional questionnaires to collect readers’ opinions on our digital products.
- Datadog (only on the website) : technical indicators and load balancing.
- Selligent (only on the website) : communication with the subscriber, highlighting of services, offers and advantages.
- Batch (only on the application) : sending push notifications and in-app messages.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (only on the app) : required for push notifications to work on Android.
- Microsoft App Center (only on the app) : system for updating and monitoring application failures.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks